About: Rundellgolf is proud to work in partnership with the Academy at Alberta Springs Golf Club and World Gym Red Deer. Passionate about junior golf, Rundellgolf All-Canadian Programs provide competitive minded juniors with the tools to succeed in high school, college and beyond. Located at Alberta Springs Golf Course, your child will enjoy an exciting, fun filled learning environment utilizing the most cutting edge technologies and teaching practices available today.
Program Details: Built upon an integrated approach to achieving peak performance, this Advanced Player’s program infuses clinics on nutrition, golf fitness, sports psychology, college golf and dream building practices into the coaching experience.
- Swing Mechanics Program Developed by Luke Rundell
- Up to 15 Hours of Private Coaching per Month
- Customized and Supervised Practice and Play Periods
- Fitness and Nutrition Evaluation
- Golf Fitness Bootcamps
- Tournament Scheduling, Preparation, and Periodization Training for Sports
- Short and Long Term Goal Setting, Review, Resetting, and Analysis
Cost: The fee for this All-Canadian Junior Program is $400.00 per month, with a three month minimum commitment. Full payment is due at sign-up. There are absolutely no refunds.
Available May – October.